- The high quality XLC bikechain measuring gauge is the ideal tool for measuring your chain wear
- The handling is very simple and is shown on the measuring instrument.
- Semi-professional quality and thus especially durable and robust.
- Ideally suited for use in any hobby shop.
1 pc gauge bikechain wear measuring tool
- compatible with 7-8-9-10-11 speed chains by SRAM, Shimano, KMC, Campagnolo, ...
How to determine the correct bikecahin length?
It is easy, just watch this video.
100% compatible with SRAM, Shimano, KMC, Campagnolo, ...
To determine the correct length of a new chain, first shift to largest front and largest rear gearing wheel!
This will make sure the chain lenght is long enough to allow for this most extreme position.
- First, shift to largest front and largest rear gearing wheel!
- Make sure the chain lenght is long enough to allow for this most extreme position.
- Be aware NOT to guide the chain through the derailleur.
- Align the two ends parallel to eachother
- The chain should overlap 2 chainlinks
- Trim bikechain with "chain pin remover" -tool
Write Your Own Review
Other bikers also bought:
Every chain is only as strong as its weakest link - traditionally, the connecting …€3.95
NanoTec super lubricant for a clean bikechain ST+ Improved Lubrication Formulation, …€9.95
High quality chain pin remover tool including pin guide and replaceable …€14.95